I was born and raised in Larissa, Greece in 1982. I have always felt a deep desire to help people and this was originally expressed by my interest in and love for cooking which led me to become a chef. I very quickly became fascinated with the healing properties of food and the healing process of people. During my journey of self-discovery I came to Reiki through my Aikido practice in 2008, in Athens, Greece.
From that point on I became very involved in holistic ways of healing and soon after I became aware of my desire to utilise my hands more actively in healing. At the same time I got fascinated by the practice of bodywork. In 2016 I came across Rolfing® Structural Integration and very quickly experienced the method’s benefits. Thanks to the holistic, process-based approach towards improving a person’s structure and function, and the use of Gravity as a tool, I find Rolfing SI to be effective on many different levels and in many different ways. For me the most interesting (transformation/benefit/change) I experienced through the Rolfing process was that the changes on my structure have improved the way I experienced my life. I found myself stressing less and at the same time being more effective at doing my work, plus I felt I could manage inter-personal relationships in a more relaxed manner. In 2017 I joined the Spectrum Rolfing Seminar and in 2018 I finished my training as a certified Rolfer™ at the European Rolfing Association in Munich. I have been practicing in the Netherlands ever since.
- ScarWork with Sharon Wheeler and Jannie Cnossen, ynbalâns, Dokkum, the Netherlands
- Fascia Research Update with Dr. Robert Schleip, Somadics Academy, Online
- Character structures with Rita Gras, BivT, Amersfoort, the Netherlands
- Lower back pain – a holistic approach with Peter Vermeiren, Con Amore, Amsterdam, the Netherlands
- Medische Basiskennis Pro, Con Amore, Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Workshop: ‘Ultimatly Rolfing is for the Rolfer’ with Hiroyoshi Tahata and Nicola Carofiglio, Tokyo, Japan
- Workshop: ‘Em-body orient/occident’ with Hiroyoshi Tahata and Nicola Carofiglio, Tokyo, Japan
- Rolfing Supervision with Jörg Ahrend-Löns, Munich, Germany
- Fifth International Fascia Research Congress, Berlin, Germany
- TMJ Intensive with Peter Schwind, Berlin, Germany
- In Connection E.R.A Biennial Conference, Berlin, Germany
- Workshop: The Shoulder Girdle: Support for Self-Expression with Mary Bond, Berlin, Germany.
- Rolfing Intensive training phase III with Giovanni Felicioni and Andrea Clusen, E.R.A. Munich, Germany
- Rolfing Intensive training phase II with Harvey Burns, Alan Richardson, Fuensanta Munoz de la Cruz and Andrea Clusen, E.R.A Munich, Germany
- Rolfing Intensive training phase I with Harvey Burns, Gerhard Hesse and Nicola Carofiglio, E.R.A. Munich, Germany
- Workshop: “Body Weather” manipulations with Frank van de Ven and Katerina Bakatsaki, Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Rolfing Spectrum with Pierpaola Volpones, Konrad Obermeier and Christoph Sommer, Agatharied, Germany.
- Repeated Jikiden Reiki Shoden and Okuden with Takami Kamata, Oberursel, Germany.
- Jikiden Reiki Shoden and Okuden from Frank Peter Arjava, Eresos, Greece.
- REIKI III (Master), Osho Neo-Reiki from Filitsa Korba, Munich, Germany.
- REIKI II, Osho Neo-Reiki from Filitsa Korba, Athens, Greece.
- Energy Cleaning for spaces from Filitsa Korba, Athens, Greece.
- REIKI I, Osho Neo-Reiki from Filitsa Korba, Athens, Greece.
Cycling with the local club in Larisa, Greece, Reached semi-professional level in 1999, won the Greek national Mountain Bike Cross-country championship in 1999, part of the Greek national team, participated in international races; the European and World championships.