For who is Rolfing®
Rolfing® SI can have a positive effect on:
- Lower back pain
- Overcoming bad postural habbits
- Chronic pain
- Releasing stress related stiffness
- Hip pain
- Frozen shoulder
- Repetitive strain injury (RSI)
- General stiffness
- Carpal tunnel syndrom
- Lack of mobility
- Burn out
- Post operative pain
- Temporomandibular joint dysfunction (TMJ)
- Neck pain
- Tension release following trauma
Rolfing® SI is also often used by:
- People who work very intensely with their body such as athletes, dancers, musicians, actors, performers, etc.
- People interested in the good function of their body’s such as Yoga practitioners, Pilates students, amateur athletes, martial artists, etc.
- People who have tried various approaches to relieving their symptoms and had limited success.
- Individuals feeling restricted because of doing repetitive movement often.
- People wanting to improve complaints that come with chronic stiffness and ageing.
- People interested in understanding better the body and it’s function.
- Everybody looking to improve their posture and find smoother, more elegant and energy efficient ways of moving sitting and standing.
- Individuals looking for a deep relaxation effect in the whole system.
- People who are interested in fascia and how it affects the body’s function and structure.
Some questions to explore
- Would you like to have a better understanding of your own body?
- Are you interested in finding more functional and economical ways of moving and breathing?
- Are you curious about finding more support for your everyday movement habits?
- Would you like to improve postural and movement patterns that cost you unnecessarily much energy?
- Do you want to experience more freedom and stability in your body?
- Would you like to make friends with your body?
- Do you have questions about your body and how you move that you would like to explore?
What is Rolfing? Make a booking